In our latest podcast, Ian Thomas, a Managing Director at Turquoise, interviews Paul Hutton, CEO of Cranfield Aerospace Solutions (CAeS). With a long history at the cutting edge of aerospace technology, Cranfield Aerospace is now developing the world’s first zero-emissions passenger carrying aircraft.
During the podcast, Ian and Paul discuss:
- Cranfield’s change of direction to a green aerospace focus
- The benefits of hydrogen over hybrid electric
- Why the Britten Norman Islander was the best choice of plane
- When the technology can be transferred to larger aircraft
- How the transition to bigger aircraft will be funded
- How a combination of technologies will help the UK’s domestic aviation sector achieve its net-zero emissions 2040 target.
Ian Thomas, Managing Director at Turquoise, comments: “Our latest podcast shares critical insight into green aerospace solutions, providing a glimpse into the future of passenger carrying aircraft. Cranfield has an impressive track record in aerospace innovation and its move to focus on hydrogen propulsion for aviation is incredibly exciting. It will be fascinating to watch their progress as they move forward.”
Turquoise has worked for Cranfield for over a year as the company’s financial advisor. Ian Thomas has been with Turquoise for over 18 years where he has led numerous advisory and venture capital investment transactions.
To listen to the podcast, click here.
To speak to a member of the Turquoise team, email email@example.com or call 01926 776900.
For media enquiries, please contact Natalia Gameson at Prova Public Relations on 01926 776900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.